Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My Mission Group


I am officially a missionary complete with a name tag. They explained to us that we wear our badges on the right instead of the left because we are serving those who are on the other side.

This is our mission group. There are 12 of us which includes three couples and six single sisters. Our mission president , President and Sister Hal Varson (center right couple), and his counsellors are on the back row with Brother and Sister Linder (center left couple).

The three couples are on the left and we are on the right. One lady is from Sheffield, England, another from Hawaii and the rest are from the states. I'm the only Canadian in this small group but I hear that my trainer is Sister Strong from Edmonton. She also lives next door to me.

No comments: